Terms and Conditions
Welcome to our online store! These terms and conditions (the “Terms”) govern your use of our website and services, including the purchase of products through our online store (the “Services”). By using our Services, you agree to be bound by these Terms.
1. General Terms
- Our store provides an online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
- By using our Services, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
- You may not use our products for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service or any contact on the website through which the service is provided, without express written permission by us.
2. Products and Services
- We reserve the right to modify the contents of this site at any time, but we have no obligation to update any information on our site.
- We reserve the right to discontinue any product at any time.
- We reserve the right to limit the quantities of any products or services that we offer.
- We do not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet your expectations.
3. Prices and Payment
- All prices are in the local currency and are subject to change without notice.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us.
- We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order for any reason, including but not limited to, product availability, error in product or pricing information, or error in your order.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
4. Shipping and Delivery
- We will use our best efforts to ensure that delivery is made within the estimated delivery time frames, but we cannot guarantee delivery time frames or accept liability for deliveries made outside of these time frames.
- We are not liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any delay in delivery.
- Delivery of the products will be made to the address you specify in your order.
5. Returns and Refunds
- We accept returns for items that are defective or damaged.
- If you wish to return a product, you must notify us within 14 days of receipt of the product.
- Returns will not be accepted without prior authorization from us.
- Refunds will be issued for the full purchase price of the product, including shipping costs.
- We reserve the right to refuse any returns or refunds for products that have been damaged by the customer.
6. Intellectual Property
- All content on our website, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company or its content suppliers and is protected by international copyright laws.
- You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, display, or create derivative works of any of the content on our website without our prior written consent.
- You may not use any of our trademarks or service marks without our prior written consent.
7. Limitation of Liability
- We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the Service.
- In no event shall our total liability to you for all damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you for the product or service in question.
8. Governing Law
- These Terms shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of [insert your state or province], without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
- Any legal action or proceeding arising under these Terms shall be brought exclusively in the federal or state courts located in [insert your city and state], and you hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
9. Changes to Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to modify these Terms at any time. Any changes we make to these Terms will be effective immediately upon notice, which we may give by any means, including but not limited to posting the revised version of these Terms on our website. Your continued use of the Services after such notice shall be deemed acceptance of such changes.